Old 01-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] soil

where can i get "turface" in the oakland/macomb township,mi
don't like paying for shipping

I'm certain that SOMEONE here knows which of several Oaklands or
Macombs you are referring to (I'm sure "township" is a clue, but
you could make it easier to help you).

Anyway, look on the web for Turface and its synonyms, Mule Mix,
Terra-Green, etc. (there are others, but their names escape me
for the nonce. We had a discussion of this subject 2-3 weeks
ago, so look in the archives. You can usually find a way to
locate local distributors on their web pages -- even if only an
e-mail address.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --