Old 27-07-2007, 10:25 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Anne Chambers[_2_] Anne Chambers[_2_] is offline

Default "Red Wine headache"

Uncle Marvo wrote:

Do you like tea?

I can't stand the stuff, and I don't like most red wine either, for the same
reason.

Tannin. Smells and tastes awful to me. I can't sit within six feet of a cup
of tea.

Interesting - and something I hadn't thought of. I can (and do) drink
black tea till the cows come home - I wonder if it's the combination of
tannin & sulphites in red wine that causes the migraines ?

--
Anne Chambers,
South Australia