Old 27-07-2007, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default "Red Wine headache"

"shazzbat" wrote in message

I should rephrase "feel bad". I'm not embarrassed or ashamed of it, I just
wish that I could enjoy it like others obviously do.

Do you apply that philosophy to smoking as well, or are you a smoker?

Mike
non smoker for life

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk