Old 27-07-2007, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default glyphosate

"Uncle Marvo" wrote ...
I'm very wary of the organic claims from far flung countries because
I'm not au fait with how they're inspected or set. In any case, I
try not to buy foods that have flown thousands of miles to get here.
They're not only not fresh, they're not 'planet friendly'.

I have read that it makes more sense to fly them here than force them in
heated greenhouses here.

The real answer is to eat only seasonal food, like wot we always used to.

It won't happen, sadly.

Happens in France so why not here.

--
Regards