Old 27-07-2007, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Wane Smooth Wane Smooth is offline

Default glyphosate

Sacha laid this down on his screen :

snip

I beleive that if we want these suffering to stop, we must eat
seasonnal vegs/fruits and not rely on imports. Then
we must ban these chemicals, because what is ok today will not be
tomorrow. See how many chemicals have been
removed from our shops. There's a reason for that. So why give me such
a bad time for thinking what is best?

Nobody is giving you a bad time. You made a case and some others don't
agree with it. This is a discussion forum so people are discussing.

Personal insults (not you Sacha) are not discussing,they are of no use,
other than to give the recipient a bad time.

snip

--
Regards From
Wane Smooth