Old 27-07-2007, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default glyphosate

, I, Marvo, say :

On 27/7/07 12:05, in article ,
"Uncle Marvo" wrote:

in , I, Marvo, say :

snip
The freezer was invented so that we could eat broad beans with our
gammon in winter, IMHO :-)

Yes, but they're British broad beans. ;-)

I know. And British Aunt Bessie's chips :-)

No way. Chips don't come into this house! If they're eaten, it's at
a restaurant. The oven baked ones are pale imitations to me, so if
I'm going to indulge in chips I'd rather have the full, fatty,
greasy, disgustingly delicious experience.

You can't have tried them. They're real. Honest.