Old 27-07-2007, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default glyphosate

On 27 Jul, 13:58, Sacha wrote:
I can't see any point in going on with this.

Me neither.

This is impossible. You are responding with unnecessary aggression to a
perfectly calm response from me. It was your decision to drag in Judith,

Drag?! I'm not 'draggin' anyone - she is the only one beeing refered
to as using glyphosade with sandwich bags! Is Judith untouchable now
because she happens to be your 'friend'?

not mine. I told you that was unfair and so your response is to have
another dig at Judith and then tack on another one at me for good measure.

I did not 'have a dig' at anyone. You are imagining things yet again
as you did 3 days ago about me sending 'peace to all sincerely'. Six
posters told you so remember? You are imagining things.

As far as I can see what is not right is that you simply cannot bear to be
contradicted or corrected, by me or anyone else.

Where do I seem 'not to bear this' in this thread? In your head
again!!!! Once someone suggested you go and lie down. Lie down Sacha,
go and lie down or have your neck twisted or whatever, but just take a
break!

So indeed, there is no
point in discussing with you because for you, there is no discussion
necessary as, in your opinion, you are always right and everyone else is the
one out of step.

Who?! It is only you Sacha! Who is disagreeing with me?!? Have you
noticed anybody else in this thread, well perhaps Martin, but he is
'special', and I like 'special' people.

Your stock response to those who don't agree with your
every word is "so ignore me".

No, it's to you only. I've never told anybody to 'ignore me'. Just to
you.

Has it occurred to you that this might be why
most people ignore you?!

I don't feel myself 'ignored'. Why should I?! Now you are being nasty
and trying to hurt me again and make me someone I'm not. I'm getting
this week after week unless you're on holidays and I wouldn't be
normal if I wouldn't admit this is frankly getting to me. So you can
**** off Sacha Hubbard, **** off well and trully.