Old 27-07-2007, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Horseradish leaves

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your email. My wife bought one about two years ago and just put
it straight into the ground and left it there. She now has about three large
ones (and getting larger!) and I have taken one and planted it in my
allotment. However, I've put mine in a deep bucket, which I then sunk into
the ground so that should conatain it - I hope.

So, we obviously have no problem growing them!!(LOL)

That's why I'm asking about the leaves - I just want to find another use for
the p[lants as, while I love horseradush sauce, there's only so much I can
eat in a year!!

Hope you have better luck, if you decide to buy and try another one.

Regards,

John

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

I can't answer your question but everyone says how horseradish spreads in
the garden and I've bought several over the years and they just die on me
:-(

Mary