Old 27-07-2007, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default glyphosate

On 27 Jul, 15:08, Emery Davis wrote:
Puce, I'm a little unsure how to respond to you, but I'll give it a go.

I thank you very much indeed to have taken the time to explain so
much. I really don't bite, really I don't, please beleive me! Your
knowledge in wine is wonderful and you'd be such a great addition to
our gathering, which is taking place in 4 days time, in Bordeaux, on
my birthday, a table for 26 people, under 5 oak trees. There will be
lots of Cahors wine because we all prefer it to Bordeaux so much.
Cahors has always been my favourite too. We are all going for some
tasting next week in Bordeaux, but because it's my birthday, it's a
surprise for me so I'm not sure which Chateau yet. I'll let you know
on my return.

I hope you enjoyed the grappa. I have some very nice Marc de Chateauneuf
du Pape from Dom. Mont Redon, next glass I will tip my hat in your direction.

Mmmmm... Rhone. I was offered last year a Domaine de la Mordoree. It's
wasted on me really (I knew how much the bottle had been and I felt so
bad), as I think my palate like just about anything I'm being offered.
But I'm also quite capable of finding a bad wine too. I love liquors
and ports, especially dessert wine like Sauternes, and one day I'll
try to find a Muscat 1964 ;o)