Old 27-07-2007, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default glyphosate

On Jul 27, 7:58 am, Emery Davis wrote:
Hello,

Although it pains me to respond to this thread, I'd like to clear up a
vinous bit of confusion, which I believe I am competent to comment on.

Hi Emery, nice to see you here! There's a bit of a change from our
other group, yes?? I post here only to comment that Emery is an
absolute expert on anything to do with wine and I would NEVER ever
take him on in an argument about this as I have the utmost respect for
his vast knowledge. Emery knows more about wine that I could ever
hope to even if I lived two lifetimes.

Judith p.s. I have a St. Emilion, Chateau Soutard, Grand cru Classe
2000. Is it now ready to drink or will it improve with another year
or so?

Judith