Old 27-07-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Gregoire Kretz Gregoire Kretz is offline

Default "Red Wine headache"

Anne Chambers wrote:

Interesting - and something I hadn't thought of. I can (and do) drink
black tea till the cows come home - I wonder if it's the combination of
tannin & sulphites in red wine that causes the migraines ?

Only one thing left to do to find out: ditch the tea and drink red wine,
forgetting about the cows (unless you're plotting bourguignon, which is
never a bad idea) - if you drink enough you'll forget anyway. Or stop
caring.

Greg

--
Ah, Lydia!
She was the most glorious creature under the sun.

No ficus = no spam