Old 27-07-2007, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_18_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_18_] is offline

Default APOLOGIES!!! Radio4, Gardeners ? Time

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

My sympathies lie with the farmers :-(

Poor, poor, poor, poor farmers !!!!

Again

Oh, they'll soon make a financial recovery if, as has been suggested,
they treble the acreage of rape, from which to produce biofuel.

They won't be too worried about all the poor sods (myself included)
who suffer horrendous hay-fever as a result...

So, why should I feel sorry for them now...?

--
AnneJ

My point!!

Do you know a 'poor' farmer?

They will just have to keep their Land Rover for two years instead of
changing it each year :-((

And possibly cut down on their cruising a bit :-((

(We had farmers on our table on the World Cruise. 'Frequent cruisers' they
were)

I have no sympathy for the farmers at all. They have cried Wolf too long.
If farming was as bad as the say, they would get out. "If you don't like
the heat of the Kitchen .................."

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will have a
Stand