Old 28-07-2007, 01:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Schomburkia humboldtii

My question is does anyone here grow Schomburkia humboldtii? I have the
alba form and the regular form, both are mounted on cork bark. every
year the new growths get smaller and smaller. I just potted it in a very
open mix of lava rock, treefern and charcoal in a plastic pot. Anyone
else try their's in a pot? I've only ever seen Schomb.s grown mounted,
but obviously mine doesn't like my watering habits.

K Barrett