Old 28-07-2007, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default "Red Wine headache"

" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 28, 11:37 am, "'Mike'" wrote:

Judith I am just the same, on prescription and without it I am in agony
with
arthritis in the knees, sometimes in the fingers if it is bad, and a bad
back I sustained years ago, BUT 2 x 600 a day has damaged my Kidneys now

That is a massive dose and if I needed that to control my pain, I
would be seeking a second opinion from a Consultant Rheumatologist,
there are other drugs that can be used.

What I am saying is, 'Watch your kidneys'. Have words with your Doctor
over
this 'excessive' use of Ibuprofen.

I am fortunate that a very close friend is a Consultant Rheumatologist
and I have my fair share of doctors in the family.

Judith

Wonderful, but I had to do my bit and state my findings ;-)

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk