Old 28-07-2007, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.gardens,alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers
Doc Knutsen Doc Knutsen is offline

Default GUIDE TO SURFING IN AUSTRALIA

A few years ago, on visiting Sydney and its maritime museum, I was told that
the most deadly thing in the waters surrounding Australia is....a common
plastic bag.
Doc
"a_Frank" skrev i melding
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:26:15 +1000, "David W"
wrote:

"Dave Hazelwood" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:24:51 -0700, blueskates
wrote:

On Jul 25, 11:50 am, wrote:
Be Safe in the Surf

Australian beaches are magic - they're clean and big and free ... but
they can also be very dangerous.

I read Shark Facts years ago after Jaws was released. A mother and her
daughter were walking a beach in Australia, sharks were beaching
themselves trying to reach them. They do this with seals as well, surf
a wave in, grab the seal and roll back out with the wave, seal in jaw.

Surfing in Australia....I don't think so.

Everything is dangerous in Australia. They got these real nasty
spiders, even nastier snakes

Yes, they were just the marine nasties I mentioned earlier. I haven't even
started on the creatures to avoid on the way to the beach.

Yeah, such as those bloody tourists in their survival bubbles. ;-)

ROFL. You guys are killing me and you aren't even here.

--

Regards, Frank