Old 28-07-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Horseradish leaves

Thanks to everyone for the information you've sent me.

I think, from what I've read, that I will continue just eating horseradish
sauce and forget the leaves for a while. But I will, in future see about
using my own horseradish and making my own sauce.

After all, it's not that I need the leaves - I have quite enough to eat and
if I should poison myself, well, as they say, it copuld ruin the whole day!

Thanks to all for your contibutions.

Kindest reagards,

John

"The Reid" wrote in message
Following up to "Mary Fisher" wrote:

I can't answer your question but everyone says how horseradish spreads in
the garden and I've bought several over the years and they just die on me

I use my brushcutter on the patch I inherited, i'm considering calling
in an RAF napalm strike.
--
Mike
(remove clothing to email)