Old 28-07-2007, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Introducing myself..

"Marco Schwarz" wrote in message
Hi..

Well I'm Marco from Germany who loves to lurk here..

Have posted three times now without any reply..

You must have got the newsgroup wrong cos this is the only post from you
which has ever appeared in this group!

Then I wondered why - and finally identified three main
categories of possible reasons..:

1: I didn't introduce myself - a shame I know but quasi
nonreversible..
2: This is a UKLG group, a refuge where UK_Located_Gardeners
are exclusively talking to other UK_Located_Gardeners..
3: I made a mistake outing myself to be a Marco..

A few decades ago my grandmother - she was an earthbound
country girl - taught me how to manage a fruit and
vegetable garden and how to keep and multiply companion
animals like ducks, geese, goats, hens..

Well today I'm exactly a 40+ years old man..!

Some years ago we moved to a house with 2 main
conservatories. The house is close to a(n) former/ancient
wineyard, at the sunny hills and I love the view over the
dell..

Here's a heavy clay soil and here I dicovered the flowers
(roses, geraniums, busy lizzie, lilies, others)..

BTW: For 41 1/2 years now I'm a fish and invertebrates crazy
aquarium fan and summer ponder..

That's quasi all about me..!

HTH..
--