Old 28-07-2007, 06:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Cyli, the Minnow Goddess, Has Passed

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:54:37 CST, Gill Passman
wrote:

Pretty amazing that she was still posting here on rpm up until a few
days ago considering how sick she was. There was never a hint in her
posts that there was anything wrong and I, for one, enjoyed reading
them.....just shows the strength of character and determination of the
lady.....
Very sad news indeed
Gill

I'm a little out of it this week with my sister here. But that is what I
thought, we were just seeing her name in the posters' box. Very sorry to
hear we lost one. :'-( ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us