Old 01-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Nedra

Default Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

What you put on the ramp wont make a bit of difference to the
raccoon, kitty cat, or heron. They will gladly accept anything...
hehehehe

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hey BV! We didn't discuss what you are explaining here! Since this is

our
pond, and we may be buying shares, I do demand that my voting rights be
respected! ;-)

I vote against the beach/ramp access thing! I also vote against the

radical
slope you are proposing for OUR pond!

All in favor say..........opposed.....
Motion carries, re-dig the pond, and send everyone in this newsgroup (1)

28"
Koi each! Make mine a black butterfly please!

Of course you know I'm trying to be funny! Too much sun over the

weekend,
not to talk of all the mum I inhaled!

I can't believe, I am going to have to print a prospectus every now.

*laugh*

You do raise a good point though. My current plan has a nice slope that

goes
right to the pond edge. I plan to put small shelves on it, so I can walk
down it, and so I can put rock on it. I want to create a pebble beach that
will be surrounded my english Ivy on the dry side. This backs to a line of
pine trees. I figured all of that cover and easy pond access would attract
lots of critters.

Now, I have read, what I am building a racoon hunting ramp, or a cat

fishing
platform, or a heron landing strip. Is it a bad idea to have a pebble/rock
beach?

BV.