Old 28-07-2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Organic Farming Beats No-Till?

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:39:07 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. So much reading and so little time.

the one straw revolution will only take a few evenings read, it is quite a
simple book.

I just wish signing-up for Yahoo Groups was simple. It's a pain in the
back side.

BF - FFF

Want to test this out? Sounds on the up and up.

http://multiversitylibrary.com/download.jsp?bookID=37

Charlie

OK, I'm intimidated. What does, "sounds" on the up and up, mean? I've
already jumped through one hoop today. If my email doesn't choke on
spam, I may try it again. La seule chose, j'ai a craindre, c'est que le
ciel tombe sur le tete.
--
FB - FFF

Billy