Old 28-07-2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Theo Theo is offline

Default Traffic Activity

Gary Woods wrote:

You quoted somebody that many have already killfiled.

who killfiled whom ?
me no use I am so used to makes bonsais since 28 years,
so need nobody
that the looser it is not me ...it is thi ng !

and anyway I have not much time as before .. I am moderator
on a bonsai site ..
no need of a bounch of old neurotic to feel alive...
and time proved that my critics over a guy were correct,
the person is lousy and a liar , and getting socked in the
bonsai world.. at least in his homeland

I doubt a committee could help apathy, but then I just don't care...

soggy neurones.. old age or parkinson's u know¨¨!

cheers

Theo
il mondo cambia cosi.... sempre piu pazzo ogni di'
The world is waking up a little madder every morning