Old 28-07-2007, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Introducing myself..

Marco Schwarz writes
Hi..

Well I'm Marco from Germany who loves to lurk here..

Have posted three times now without any reply..

But the three you posted did need a reply...! ;-)
(they were all replies to someone else)

Then I wondered why - and finally identified three main
categories of possible reasons..:

1: I didn't introduce myself - a shame I know but quasi
nonreversible..

Doesn't matter in the slightest. I've never introduced myself ;-)

2: This is a UKLG group, a refuge where UK_Located_Gardeners
are exclusively talking to other UK_Located_Gardeners..

Not at all. We have quite a few based in France, one in Netherlands, a
couple the other side of the pond, one in Oz, used to have some
Scandinavians.

3: I made a mistake outing myself to be a Marco..

;-)

Even if you ask a direct question, you won't necessarily get an answer.
You'll only get an answer if a) someone knows the answer b) that someone
happens to be reading urg c) that someone is in a good mood and feels
like answering ;-) It's just the luck of the draw, it's nothing
personal.

--
Kay