Old 28-07-2007, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] conservationist@gardener.com is offline

Default Bloody rabbits

On 22 Jul, 17:33, "Barry" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:25:02 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:

For the first time I have been carefully nurturing seedlings in the
greenhouse, months of sowing them, thinning them, watering them,
re-potting
them, hardening them off etc. Planted loads of them out last weekend and
three bloody rabbits have appeared and eaten the lot **!!!***!!

Mike (can I borrow a gun)

Good for the rabbits!

Next time buy some rabbit netting.

Well make sure you put it up very high and also bury it in the ground
For the first time ever this year I saw small rabbits climb over netting 3
ft high.

So now I shoot them !

Once shot they tend not to come back !!!

Barry- Hide quoted text -

Probably the best way.