Old 01-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Frogleg

Default rosemary

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:46:22 GMT, "Norma Briggs"
wrote:
am having trouble not killing rosemary. I have no clue what I am doing =
wrong. I have planted small starts in different places in my yard, in =
case too much/not enough sun was an issue. I even totally ignored once =
bunch, thinking I was killing it with kindness...=20

I really enjoy fresh rosemary, so would welcome any advice.

btw: I live in zone 9b.....

As others have posted, think Mediterranean. Lots of sun; the
ever-elusive "well-draining soil", and not too much water. Don't give
up. Once a plant is established, you'll have rosemary to burn. Or at
least use as skewers for grilled things. :-)