Old 29-07-2007, 11:56 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Data Data is offline

Default extra nitrogen

On Jul 25, 5:52 pm, "Moe Jones" wrote:
I have been reading the post on the dog urine and out of just knowing, I
have been informed that human urine will kill red ants.

I have not tried this for I am in a wheelchair and can not wheel away that
fast. :-)

Would dog urine also kill them because of the high rate of nitrogen?

--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician

Has to depend whether the dog is a lady!!! How are you going to get
her to squat on an ant's nest!!! :-)
Lady dogs (Bitches) have a much stronger concentration of in their
urine - hence the brown marks in lawns frequented by Bitches.
Regards
Data
Regards Data