Old 29-07-2007, 01:33 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Why do ripe fruits -- especially when canned -- smell bad? -- excluding apples and cantaloupes

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
Mark Thorson wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:

What do you call a person who does the same thing and
expects a different outcome?

President of the United States?

Good call, half credit. No. A psychopath. The President is a sociopath.

I dunno about that... Mass murderers are generally considered
Psychopaths.

Think Hitler.
--
Peace, Om