Old 29-07-2007, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default OT OT Excel ??????

place an apostrophe before the zero

"'Mike'" wrote in message
I wish to put numbers in a cell which commence with a '0'. For example 067
but when I go to the next cell, the number reverts to just 67.

I can get over it by putting an 'O' (capital o), but this then does not
Data Sort properly.

Can anyone help please?

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will have a
Stand