Old 29-07-2007, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cat & squirrel barrier?

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| I imagine the 'attraction' in these is that they're pre-formed and that
they
| look nicer than wire bits and pieces. I don't think most would mind
chicken
| wire in the veg. garden but possibly not among the flower beds,

Nah. It's that they come in packets. You can make equally attractive
ones from your own willow/hazel twigs, hawthorn clippings etc. It's
just too much effort for the modern, er, fill in your own term here.

Chicken wire is almost invisible.

Mary