Old 29-07-2007, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne & Angela Dwayne & Angela is offline

Default Cure for Knotweed?

"A.Lee" wrote in message
I've been asked to have a look at some Japanese Knotweed, to see if I
can clear it.
My first reaction was 'no', as I know what a pain they can be to clear,
but I said I'd give it some thought, and get back to them if I can find
an economic way to clear it.

So, are there any tips to get rid, or should they 'call a bloke out?'

Thanks
Alan.

well I have my fingers crossed but I think I have solved my infestation
which was rather stupidly planted by an old bloke who lived here. I was
lucky enough to spot a van from a firm that gets rid of the stuff and spoke
to the driver. he let me have about 1ltr of glyfos gold which I have
recently put down and as I say fingers crossed it has worked.

My blog:
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shiptodruid