Old 01-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

Marc Stephenson wrote:
Living without HOAs is just fine unless you need one (like to force a
neighbor to cut down the 6 foot weeds and haul off the junkyard outside
his garage, or to force another neighbor to disconnect the 35-foot
motor home parked in the driveway).

Actually, we've had to deal with some issues with our next-door neighbor
and all it took was a call to the city.

Anyway, I know what's supposed to be there and what is not.

I don't think anybody ought to tell anybody which plants are ok from the
aesthetic perspective. There is no such thing as universal taste. I find
large front lawns extremely ugly and boring.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv