Old 01-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Paul D.Smith

Default Gardening gloves for small children

Anyone know where I can get some gardening gloves for small children? They
need to

- fit a small 3-year old (she's just growing out of 2 year old clothes but I
imagine her fingers are longer than an average 2 year old).
- be tough as we have both stinging nettles and brambles; we keep the
children away and are digging them out but of course she wants to "help" all
she can ;-).

So far I've only found gloves for 3-8 year olds on the web (and none at all
locally). If they'll fit an 8 year old, my guess is my daughter would have
great difficulty wearing and using them.

Thanks,
Paul DS.

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.