Old 30-07-2007, 10:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
wawwiz wawwiz is offline

Default Oh, how I love summer

I have checked all around here and can not find any "Purple tomato"
plants or seeds, where can one find these things
I hear that they are almost as good as a Utah steak size tomato.
thanks

Rusty
North Texas

On Jul 22, 9:06 pm, Jon Shemitz wrote:
Dinner tonight was shrimp with sweet peppers, tomatoes, basil, garlic
and some "hand made" pasta from Trader Joes. Peppers and basil from my
greenhouse and garden, respectively; purple tomatoes from the Farmer's
Market (mine are coming along, but still green).

So good, and my son (the other omnivore in the house) picked out the
shrimp and pasta, so I got a double helping of the veges. And two
glasses of wine.