Old 30-07-2007, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT OT Excel ??????

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

By Jove you've got me digging back now! I can see the sign over the
stores,

3d ..... F.W.WOOLWORTH ......6d

all in red on a cream background and I believe a framework

It was red and gold in my day, I remember, though dimly.

Sorry sonny, you're toooooo young to remember ;-)

I can't remember much these days. I blame the alkyhool.

Best wishes

Old Mike

You too

Young Marv.

Your right :-)) Red and GOLD! The picture in the link I put up shows it.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk