Old 30-07-2007, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT OT Excel ??????

On 30/7/07 14:24, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

snip

I remember Woolies well, I was a "Saturday Boy" in the
Guildford one when in the sixth form. They went decimal while I was there,
and I remember the lady on the fruit and veg, Peggy her name was, she used
to say "ten noo, please" instead of "two bob". Confused, we all were.

Threepence and sixpence. Those were the days. The days before I was born, I
think :-)

Good grief, you're a mere babe if you were still at school during
decimalisation. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk