Old 30-07-2007, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default OT OT Excel ??????

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 22:00:28 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

I have just tried that Chris and when I move to the next cell the 0 drops
off :-((

Weird! Works OK for me!

Seems the format, cells, text is the best one to use. I just highlight the
complete column before I start and away I go. It will only be one column of
5 or 6 (at the moment) but there will be 1000's of entries of which I would
guess only 2% will lead with a 0, but they HAVE to be sortable with the rest
of the columns when I do change column priority :-)

There will be no mathematical calculations

Many thanks everyone

Mike

--
Chris