Old 30-07-2007, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Our First Sunflower of the year.

Hi there Michael, I have a Sony A100 & love it, but I would like to get
closeups like yours.
The sunflower is terrific & I would like to save it plz.
My hubby has some old Minolta lenses but I don't think they are for close
up. So what would
you suggest I look for? I take mostly orchids & plants.
Thanks & Cheers
Wendy
"Michael" wrote in message
. ..
Taken with my Kodak CX7330 3.2 megapixel. I recently purchased a Sony DSLR
A100 10.2 megapixel.

http://www.preferredphoto.com/produc...discontinued=1

I had a lot of lenses from a 35mm Minolta 7000 All autofocus that I wanted
to use for digital. You should see the 100mm Macro images they are
awesome.

Peace

Michael