Old 30-07-2007, 08:22 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Chemlawn *******s

Jan Flora wrote:
(What's with people suddenly becoming
allergic to so many things these days? I can't even walk down
the laundry soap isle in the grocery store anymore, and I don't
have a bad case of "chemical sensitivity" or whatever they're
calling it this week.)

Its the toxic crap they put in everything. Fragrances are an
unregulated industry, which is likely what's hitting you in the soap aisle.

Some of the chemicals they use are known sensitizers, ensuring that some
people are going to become allergic.