Old 30-07-2007, 10:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Joe[_9_] Joe[_9_] is offline

Default market for old lawn tractors?

OK, thanks- that's what I needed- somebody to give me a number- interesting
that I told my real estate broker to tell the buyer $800. If he wants it,
he'll probably come back with a lower offer- I might settle for $700 but not
much lower. It's a good machine in good condition- and, I can throw in a
nice, large cart with it too.

"valvejob" wrote in message
snip
I think I paid about $2,300 for it. I have a house sale contract in
effect- that property has a 3 acre lawn- not sure if the prospective
buyer has a mower, though I'm just asked the broker to find out. If he
doesn't have one I'm sure he'd like mine- but I'd like to get the max.
price and have no clue.

Any suggestions on would be appreciated.

Joe

$750 would be a fair price.