Old 31-07-2007, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Do seeds have to ripen on the plant?

Dan L. wrote:
In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

*snip*

Heck, I'd like my Moonflower to finally bloom just ONCE before I go.

Have you checked the Moonflower at 2am?
I am not positive, but don't they only open up late at night?
Or did a slight humorous statement fly over my head
Night time cannot see ...... Dan

Moonflowers grow along the shoulder of the road around and the edges of
the yard, and while they do open at night, the ones that are heavily
shaded are still open as late as 11:30 in the am.

*snip*

Good luck with your move and let us know when you're settled in.

I'll second that.

agree.....