Old 31-07-2007, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default glyphosate

, I, Marvo, say :

(Never seen a cheap
TBA, though, Marvo. But there are lots of good stickies from e.g.
the Loire that aren't too dear.)

I blag them from the "shows". Usually you can taste enough for nothing to
get merry on, then once you've found the right one you order half a dozen
half-bottles, which are a good price, then you "find" that the delivery
charge is where they make their money, which you refuse to pay.

Still not cheap, but reasonable.

I used to know a bloke who was a buyer for GV (I think), and he had a garage
full of the stuff. Every time I mended his PC my stock increased by one.