Old 31-07-2007, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default bouganvillia

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
There are quite a few plants that object to being moved, I hadn't thought
however that Bougainvillea was one of them, (mine gets carted off to
flower
shows from time to time when I am desperate for something in flower!)
However some Bougainvillea varieties do indeed have dormant periods
between
flushes of flowers while others flower continuously, the former are
generally hardier than the latter. Avoid giving too much water while its
resting.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

thank you for the advice. I think perhaps she missed the light and heat,
although this friends house is kept warm, even in summer.