Old 31-07-2007, 11:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Weather souvenirs - hail-size.jpg

"Ann" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" expounded:

"jOhN" wrote in message
et...
It's not all rain here in central Texas this summer. Fortunately these
were somewhat soft hail stones.

jOhN

LOL! So it's true what they say about Texans, that everything they have is
bigger than anyone else's :-)

I'm quite glad that I've never experienced hailstones like that!

Mary

We did, three Sundays ago, at our house up in Maine. I've never seen
hail like that, I truly thought it was going to come through the roof
and/or break all the windows, when the wind whipped it around!

We've recently had terrible hail - but nothing like the size of what was in
the picture. We're in Yorkshire, England, I suspect that makes a difference!

Mary

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts