Old 31-07-2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default composters and proximity to plants

Jan Flora wrote:

I'm not sure what a townhouse is. I've been in a condo once.
I think they're probably similar. Small decks/patios and neighbors
elbow to jowl. (Sorry, my rural bias is showing.)

A townhouse is a two story condo, essentially.

I'm angling towards eventually buying some land in Mississippi where my
family is. can't afford anything here in the San Francisco Bay Area.