Old 31-07-2007, 10:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Truly organic commercial compost

I just went to Lowe's to see about getting some potting soil. The only
thing there with ORGANIC on it was something from Miracle Gro. It had
poultry and/or cattle manure in it, along with forest products, etc.

To me, it would be organic if the livestock was never fed antibiotics or
growth hormones, but I'm betting that was not the case.

Are there any truly organic soil amendments out there that I might be
able to find locally, easily?