Old 31-07-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default The opposite of shoplifting....

You didn't supply a recipe. So it can't morph (aka thread drift)

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Is this going to morph like the chocolate thread?

Diana {;oD

"Ray B" wrote in message
I occasionally "suffer" from a similar malady.

An additional facilitator for me is a customer who happens to be an
oenologist and viniculturalist for a California winery. Every now and
then this box of bottles shows up at the door with goodies not typically
available to the public.

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:12:51 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

Ray who?

That was Al, not me.
I must learn NOT to post after wine coolers in the Afternoon
Garden...;-)

I blame it on MY Wench....she made me drink them yes she did!

Hey it's my story...
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"