Old 31-07-2007, 08:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Weather souvenirs

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news In article ,
jOhN wrote:

Too bad you did not have a piece of black velvet or something. :-)

WHY?

Mary

A darker background would have made for a more dramatic pic, that's all.
But it was most excellent none the less.

I disagree.

It wasn't a work of art, merely a statement of fact.

There are many pictures put up here which are less than perfect (according
to my eye, I worked for a professional photographer) but I don't think it's
kind to comment on them.

Mary

Ok.

But I thought those stones were pretty awesome.

Just a personal opinion.

With a little more work, it COULD have been a serious work of art?

shrugs

My comment was not meant to offend.
I apologize if I offended you.

I've been reluctant to post much.
With a single exception, my pics have not gotten many positive comments
so I sorta gave up.

My favorite one got no positive comments at all...

I can't afford a really good camera.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.