Old 31-07-2007, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Weather souvenirs

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

But I thought those stones were pretty awesome.

they were. They spoke for themselves without any enhancement. They weren't
being offered for sale or exhibited in a gallery.

Just a personal opinion.

With a little more work, it COULD have been a serious work of art?

shrugs

It didn't need to be.

My comment was not meant to offend.
I apologize if I offended you.

I wasn't offended :-)

I've been reluctant to post much.

You've posted a lot! Not pictures though ...

With a single exception, my pics have not gotten many positive comments
so I sorta gave up.

You should strive for perfection.

My favorite one got no positive comments at all...

That's a subjective opinion though. It could be that nobody wanted to point
out how it could be better g

I can't afford a really good camera.

Few of us can.

sigh

I keep taking pictures and looking to see if I'd be proud of them if I
posted them but I wouldn't want to think that someone who didn't put up
anything would tell me how I could improve on it.

Do you understand?

Mary