Old 31-07-2007, 09:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Weather souvenirs

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

I've been reluctant to post much.

You've posted a lot! Not pictures though ...

Exactly.
And I actually have some waiting on the desktop for shrinkage, but I'm
not sure they are worthy. I got some canna blooms this year for the
first time in 3 years.

With a single exception, my pics have not gotten many positive comments
so I sorta gave up.

You should strive for perfection.

I know. :-(
I need to give up on the digicam and go back to my 35mm pentax and scan.
I always did do better with that camera. It's just more expensive to use.
But, I can get better dof using varying speeds and f-stops.
I can't control that using the digicam.

My favorite one got no positive comments at all...

That's a subjective opinion though. It could be that nobody wanted to point
out how it could be better g

I can't afford a really good camera.

Few of us can.

sigh

I keep taking pictures and looking to see if I'd be proud of them if I
posted them but I wouldn't want to think that someone who didn't put up
anything would tell me how I could improve on it.

Do you understand?

Perfectly!

Mary

--