Old 01-08-2007, 01:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Weather souvenirs

Mary Fisher wrote:

There are many pictures put up here which are less than perfect
(according to my eye, I worked for a professional photographer) but I
don't think it's kind to comment on them.

Having been subscribed to this group since around 1998 or so, I have never
seen a directive that photos posted here have to be of profffessional
quality. As far as I know it's all about gardens, not a photography group.
The subject is what matters, not the quality of the photo. I don't make a
lot of comments, simply because I just do not have the time, nothing to do
with quality or lack thereof. That's not to say I don't enjoy looking at the
photos, I certainly do, especially those that do not grow in my area.