Old 01-08-2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Bush Administration Threatens to Veto Bipartisan Food and Farm Legislation

In article , Charlie wrote:

"The earth is not dying. It is being killed, and those killing it
have names and addresses." - Utah Phillips

Ah, quotin' ol' Uter. Must have seen the starlight on the rails. Well,
shit, in five billion years, it will all be over anyway. Kind of
embarrassing that we only lasted a measly million years. Dinosaurs did
it for hundreds of millions of years. Dey de man. Maybe when the next
species gifted(?) with conceptual thought and abstract reasoning finds a
fossilized tool, things will happen quicker and better. Avarice and
stupidity = Bush. The whacked out religious right is bringing the
raptures and Jamestown to your block, enjoy. Enjoy each day as if it
were your last. Carp diem. If you get a chance to throw your shoes into
the machinery, go for it. You'll find me in my garden.
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/